Cards against humanity
Download it for free and build it!
You can finally unleash your nasty jokes because "Hey this is the goal of the game!"
Can be a source of conflict (and loose the fun) if you play with people who can be easily offended
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
Usually black cards are a sentence with a blank space that needs to be filled, or questions that needs to be answered.
The white cards are answers to those questions and blank spaces.
It is extremely simple so it will be easy to pick up and play.
- Each player draws 10 white cards.
- Each turn, a player draws a black card, reads it out loud, and shows it on the table.
- The other players choose one (or sometimes 2 when you have to fill 2 blanks spaces) of their white cards to answer to the black card by placing their cards face down.
- The player who draws the black card takes all answers and chooses what response they enjoy the most, and the owner of that card gains a point.
- Play until whenever you want to stop and the player with the most point wins.
It is definitely not a game for everyone! Sex, religion, race, gender jokes, everything is permitted and encouraged.
If you are easily offended it is better to avoid this game. Lots of subjects are awkward and taboo. Answers are always offensive so be prepared to hear outrageous “jokes” and get ready to be nasty as well!
Play it for free